Our Quality Policy
Customer Satisfaction is our keystone.
For this reason, it is our commitment to make modifications for the increase of the improvement and effectiveness of the quality management sytstem, to produce timely, accurate and competitive products, to move in the same direction to the same target with all the staff in a management by objectives approach, keeping the team spirit alive by developing an effective communication, to observe the risks in all of our process and to take convenient precautions, to encourage the innovative and creative approaches, to continuously improve the technical and behavioral skills of our staff by the help of effective trainings, to render the procurement in desired condititons by supporting the development of our suppliers and to perform legal approaches which care about the safety of our employers and the environment within the framework of social responsibility.
The ethical values and institutional responsibility policies set forth by Burçak Metal Co. Ltd. management are as follows;
Our Institutional Responsibility Policy
- Burçak Metal Co. Ltd. is fair, does not make any discriminations among its' employees.
- Burçak Metal Co. Ltd. does not conduct mobbing to the employees.
- Burçak Metal Co. Ltd. performs positive discrimination for the woman employees.
- The employees do not accept/give bribe; none of the employees can violate the ethic priciples of the society.
- n case a non-ethical behavioral or bribe is observed by an employee, the one informs the closest superior and freely achieves all the way to the director general by following the hierarchy.
- Burçak Metal Co. Ltd. pays regards to all of its employees, and it abides by the law.
- Burçak Metal Co. Ltd. tries to welcome all the needs and expectations of its' employees under reasoanable circumstances.
- Burçak Metal Co. Ltd. believes and applies the equality of opportunity.
- All the employees behave each oter within the principles of courtesy.
- Burçak Metal Co. Ltd. believes that the freedom of religion is among the basic rights and liberties.